Scrunchie - Red
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
This vibrant red coloured scrunchie is made out of cutting waste. Yes, they are back and we love them! Perfect for messy buns, pony tails, or braids and when you want to keep your hair open, scrunchie goes well as a bracelet! Great also for swimming since this swimsuit material dries out quickly.
Materials: Cutting waste of recycled ECONYL polyamide fabric and rubber band
Made in Estonia
⋙ Love & Recycle ⋘
- Small Package / letter by Posti 4,90€ | 3-5 working days (for orders up to 59€)
- Package by Posti (tracked) 6,90€ | 3-5 working days (for orders over 60€)
- Express Package by Posti (tracked) 9,90€ | 1-3 working days
THE EU COUNTRIES 12,90€ | 4-10 working days
INTERNATIONAL 15,90€ | 5-14 working days
We ship orders usually twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
>> Free shipping for all orders over 200€ <<
Our Return Policy in short
- You have 14 days to return or exchange an order in the original condition after receiving it.
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please follow the instructions on the return form.
- In Finland, return costs 5€. Outside of Finland, the customer will cover the cost of return. The return is free of charge only in a case of a faulty or wrong item.
- If you would like to exchange, return the product(s) to us according to the instructions and order a new product from our online store. We will cover the postage for delivery of the new size or a new product in Finland.
- Please fit the swimwear wearing underwear
- Note! If you want to return products that you have purchased during the "Buy 3, pay 2" campaign or a similar campaign, the refund will be made as follows: If you return all items or only the free product, the price of the free product will not be refunded. If you return the paid product(s), but keep the free product, you will be charged the original price of the product you received free of charge. In this case, the price of the free product will be deducted from the refund.
Washing clothes has a big portion of the impact on nature. Our best taking care instruction is to hang the clothes outside and spot clean to reduce machine wash. Many of our clothes are loose fit, so they can be washed less frequently and at 30 degrees to save energy. We also recommend to use environmentally friendly detergent.
Please read about more specific care instructions for our materials and products from our page > Care Instructions
⋙ Love & Recycle ⋘