MORICO by Mori Collective sustainable clothing materials include variety of sustainable, organic, and recycled fabrics. The fabrics are sourced only from trusted suppliers who focus on sustainable materials.
Our aim is to consider the whole product life-cycle when selecting materials, and we search for organic, and re-usable or recycled materials. All textile and fibre processes are based on chemistry. Traceability and transparency are a challenge for a small company because of complex and global supply chains. Sustainability is our mission and it is a long journey that requires continuous improvements and learning.
- Organic Cotton
- Recycled and regenerated fabrics: ECONYL® and recycled polyester
- Fibers from forests: REFIBRA™, Tencel™ and Ecovero™ viscose
- Reused fabrics and textile industry leftover materials
Certificates for textiles that we use:
- Organic cotton fabrics / yarns are GOTS certified
- Viscose, recycled nylon and recycled polyester fabrics are Oekotex-100 certified
Read more from the links below!